Ranchland Trust of Kansas Photo Contest
(Scroll down to submit photo contest entry.)
1. Photos should express the mission of the Ranchland Trust of Kansas: “To preserve Kansas’ ranching heritage and open spaces for future generations through the conservation of working landscapes.” This may include livestock, people and landscape, with preference to grasslands, grazing lands with cattle, ranchers, ranching families and much more.
2. Photographs for all seasons in Kansas are encouraged and must have been taken in 2011 or later.
3. Photos should fit into one of three categories: scenic/landscape, people and livestock.
4. Photographs must be the sole and original work of the contestant and not copied, in whole or part, from any other work.
5. All participants are eligible to win only one category.
6. Ranchland Trust of Kansas has the right to reproduce, use and/or transmit the submitted photograph, in whole or in part, in any type of media, including promotional and/or marketing materials, advertisements, or on its web site. All other rights to the photograph remain with the photographer.
1. Photos must be submitted electronically to http://www.ranchlandtrustofkansas.org/2013photocontest.aspx by September 27, 2013.
2. Provide your name, address, phone number, email address, a description of the photo and where the photo was taken.
3. Photographers may submit up to five (5) photos for judging, with no more than two (2) photos per category.
4. Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to enter the contest.
5. There is no entry fee.
6. Only digital photos submitted as a JPEG, BMP or PNG will be accepted and must be appropriately sized for printing 12 inches wide by 8 inches high.
1. One grand prize winner will be awarded a Promaster Catalina 8x30 Binocular, a $25 Wolfe’s Print Services Gift Card and a 10 photo cards of your photo from Wolfe's.
2. Additional winners will be selected in the follow categories:
• Category Winners (3)
• Fan Favorite via Facebook voting
• Kansas Livestock Association Member
• Youth (ages 5-17)
• Honorable Mentions (3)
3. Additional winners each will receive a $25 Wolfe’s Print Services Gift Card and 10 photo cards of your photo from Wolfe's.
4. Wolfe's Print Services Gift Card can be used toward digital services such as photo books, notecards, posters, calendars, and photo enlargements from 8x10" to 36x48" at Wolfe's Camera Shop, 635 S Kansas Ave, Topeka, KS 66603.
5. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
6. Winners will be selected by a panel of volunteer judges selected by RTK and Wolfe’s Camera.