Ranchland Trust of Kansas Photo Contest
(Scroll down to submit photo contest entry.)
1. Photos should express the mission of the Ranchland Trust of Kansas: “To preserve Kansas’ ranching heritage and open spaces for future generations through the conservation of working landscapes.” This may include livestock, people and landscape, with preference to grasslands, grazing lands, ranchers, cattle and much more.
2. Photographs for all seasons in Kansas are encouraged and must have been taken in 2014 or later.
3. Photos should fit into one of three categories: scenic/landscape, people and livestock.
4. Photographs must be the sole and original work of the contestant and not copied, in whole or part, from any other work.
5. All participants are eligible to win only one category. (10 different winners)
6. Ranchland Trust of Kansas may reproduce or use the submitted photograph in promotional and/or marketing materials, advertisements, or on its web site. All other rights to the photograph remain with the photographer as we attribute/credit all photos to the respective photographer when a photograph is used.
1. Photos must be submitted electronically to http://www.ranchlandtrustofkansas.org by September 1, 2016.
2. Provide your name, address, phone number, email address, a description of the photo and where the photo was taken.
3. Photographers may submit up to five (5) photos total.
4. Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to enter the contest.
5. There is no entry fee.
6. Only digital photos submitted as a JPEG, BMP or PNG will be accepted and must be appropriately sized for printing.
1. One grand prize winner will be awarded an 11" x 14" Stretched Canvas print of their winning photo or a 12" x 10" metal print and 10 photo cards of their photo from Wolfe's.
2. Additional winners will be selected in the follow categories:
• Category Winners (3)
• Fan Favorite via Facebook voting
• Kansas Livestock Association Member
• Youth (ages 5-17)
• Honorable Mentions (3)
3. All additional winners will each receive 10 free photo cards of their photo from Wolfe's.
4. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
5. Winners will be selected by a panel of volunteer judges selected by RTK and Wolfe’s Camera.